Home / Support / FAQ
• As you use the chair, the handles and screws may get loosened a little by little. Check if the handles and screws are fastened tightly.
• If the armrest connection handle is fastened too tightly, it may be difficult to loosen it. Wear coated gloves or rubber gloves, and try turning it.
• Pull up and hold the backrest angle control lever, then push back the backrest with your back once and release the lever.
• Check if you have fully pulled down the backrest angle control lever on the bottom right of the seat. With the lever pulled up, you can adjust the angle. If you pull it down to the end, the angle will be fixed.
• Check if you have fully pulled up the height control lever on the bottom left of the seat.
• You should pull up the lever when you raise or lower the height of the chair. To lower the seat, pull up the lever while sitting on the seat to apply weight to it. To raise the seat, pull up the lever while the seat is vacant.
• If you cannot adjust the height of the chair by using the above steps, there may be a failure on the lever or the gas cylinder. In such a case, leave a post specifying your symptoms on the customer bulletin board on our website to contact us.