Home / Support / Warranty
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. All DUOREST products comply with the highest standard of quality assurance and inspection programs. DUOREST products are fabricated using more than 100 individual parts which have all undergone stringent superiority testing.
- 2. In case any manufacturing or material defects with DUOREST chairs are found, all parts will be provided free of charge during the warranty period from the original date of purchase.
- 3. This limited warranty is valid for ONE to THREE YEARS under an applicable warranty classification (from the date of purchase) against all possible manufacturing defects arising from materials and workmanship.
- 4. This warranty becomes invalid should the serial number (barcode) be removed or altered. All repairs and service work under these warranties must be performed only by DUOREST authorized agents. Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. Customers are advised to contact an authorized DUOREST agent for further details.
- 5. The warranty amount is limited to no more than the value of the product. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or neglect, accidents, abrasions, normal wear and tear or any manner of tampering, self-modifications, abuse or Act of God.
- 6. If the purchased DUOREST product is damaged due to the above-mentioned causes, customers are advised to contact their local agent who will advise them of the appropriate solution which may be subjected to payment of a fee.
- 7. If identical materials or models are not available at the time of repair or replacement, DUOREST authorized agents reserve all rights to substitute parts or models of equal quality or value.
- 8. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT DEFECT.
|PERIOD OF WARRANTY
||Backrest Frame, Armrest Frame and Other Body Frames
||Mechanism, Cylinder, Form, Casters
||Malfunction of Adjusting Height & Width,
Swiveling and Locking
||Flexible Rubber Connector,
Seat Pan Materials (Mesh, Fabric and Leather)
||Damage and Discoloration of Materials.
DUOBACK CO., LTD.
27, Gajaeul-ro32beon-gil, Seoul, lncheon, Korea, 22829
Web : www.duorest.com
Any chair specifications may be changed or modified for quality enhancement without any prior notification.